Yellow Jackets have been posing significant threats to families all around New England for years. Yellow Jackets aren’t picky as to where they build their nests, they’re territorial and have no problem stinging (multiple times) when threatened. Yellow Jackets and other stinging insects send over 500,000 people to the Emergency Room each year.
- Bees or Meat Bees (Misidentified)
- Baldfaced Hornets
- Size: Depends on species, they come in all different sizes
- Color: Black with Yellow Markings
- Yellow Jackets are very adaptable and can build their nests almost anywhere – walls, bushes, trees, in the ground.
- Their nests are usually discovered the hard way, and most often by children
- Yellow Jackets have the ability to sting multiple times making them especially dangerous
The Crimes :
- Painful Stings
- Moving in Uninvited
- Disturbing the Peace
Yellow Jacket Problems? Contact the Experts!
Request a Free Quote to Get Rid of Yellow Jackets:
Do not attempt to exterminate them by yourself. Contact Expert Pest Control immediately at (800) 235-3093.