Wasps have been seen setting up shop all around New England under decks, in attics, behind shutters and anywhere else they can hide a nest. The good news is that they’re relatively non-aggressive under normal circumstances. The bad news is that they’ll attacked if provoked and they can sting several times.
- Paper Wasps
- Umbrella Wasps
- Cicada killers
- Size: Typically 5/8s of an inch to 1 inch or more
- Color: Depends on species
- Wasps are generally non-aggressive but certain species can be when threatened or disturbed and their sting is quite painful
- They build their nests under decks, in attics, behind shutters, beneath overhangs, in grills, etc.
- They’re generally good for humans because they control other pest populations, but obviously not good for those allergic to their sting
The Crimes :
- Painful Stings
- Moving in Uninvited
- Disturbing the Peace
Wasp Problems? Contact the Experts!
Request a Free Quote to Get Rid of Wasps:
Do not attempt to exterminate them by yourself. Contact Expert Pest Control immediately at (800) 235-3093.