Case Details:Ticks are capable of spreading many different diseases, including Lyme. Lyme disease is a serious condition that can cause fever, headache, fatigue and a multitude of other symptoms.
- Deer Ticks
- Wood Ticks
- Red Ticks
- Black-Legged Ticks
- American Dog Ticks
- Seed Ticks
- Size: Typically about 1/8th of an inch long pre-feeding, post-feeding they’re very large
- Color: Pre-Feeding, a brownish-red; Post-Feeding, blue-ish or gray-ish
- Ticks are parasites that feed on dogs, cats, deer, raccoons, mice, humans, etc.
- They’re capable of spreading diseases like Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and most famously, Lyme Disease
- The only real way to know if you have a tick problem is to physically see them on you or your animals. Ticks can’t jump or fly, so if they’re in your house, they came riding in on someone
The Crimes :
- Feeding on the Blood of Humans & Pets
- Spreading Disease
- Being Disgusting
Tick Problems? Contact the Tick Control Experts!
Request a Free Quote to Get Rid of Ticks:
WARNING! Ticks should be considered armed and dangerous. Do not attempt to exterminate them by yourself. Contact Expert Pest Control immediately for tick control solutions at (800) 235-3093.