Squirrels cause headaches for homeowners. Indoors and out, squirrels are destructive and can chew through wood, plaster, wires, and furnishings. Squirrels can carry communicable disease. They nest in attics, walls, and small spaces of your home causing thousands of dollars in damage and placing residents at risk.
- Norway Rats
- Scuiridae family
- Tree squirrels
- Ground squirrels
- Flying squirrels
- Size: Usually 9.1-11 inches, plus a tail
- Color: Typically grey or brownish-orange color with a white underside
- Squirrels bites can result in serious infections including Salmonellosis, Lyme disease, Tularemia, Leptospirosis, Rabies
- You may hear scurrying or scratching in the attic, see gnawed wood and shavings, shredded wiring, or have squirrel droppings on your property
- Other signs include seeing squirrels run across wires and eaves by your home, hear squirrels fighting, and notice damage to bird feeders
The Crimes :
- Spreading Disease
- Property Damage
- Introduction of other Pests into the Home
Squirrel Problems Causing you to go Squirrely? Contact the Experts!
Request a Free Quote (MA Only):
Do not attempt to rid them by yourself. Contact Expert Pest Control immediately at (800) 235-3093.