Mosquitoes spread myriad diseases including malaria, yellow fever, dengue fever, encephalitis and the West Nile Virus (symptoms are flu-like and the virus can cause serious damage, including coma, if left untreated). Mosquitoes also spread the Zika virus. View the Zika Virus 101 infographic.
- House Mosquitoes
- Northern House Mosquitoes
- Size: ¼ to 3/8th of an inch long
- Color: Usually Brown, Black or Grey
- Mosquitoes are awful creatures that begin feeding on blood at dusk during what should be the nicest part of the year.
- They can spread diseases like malaria, yellow fever and the West Nile virus.
- The mosquitoes bite can leave irritating bumps on the skin, and the sound of them buzzing in your ear is enough to cause permanent insanity
The Crimes :
- Spreading Disease
- Feeding on Human & Pet Blood
- Being the World’s Most Annoying Thing
- Fueling Rage
- Ruining Outdoor Fun
Mosquito Problems? Contact the Experts!
Request a Free Quote to Get Rid of Mosquitoes:
Do not attempt to exterminate them by yourself. Contact Expert Pest Control immediately at (800) 235-3093.