House Mice have been a problem since houses have existed, but given all the areas of opportunity to nest and breed in modern houses Mice have been having a field day all across Massachusetts and the New England area. Their feces and urine are toxic to humans and they cause unimaginable property damage so every single mouse must be eradicated from your home as soon as possible.
- House Mouse
- Mus Musculus
- Field Mice
- Meadow Mice
- Size: Typically 2 to 3 inches long, plus a tail
- Color: Most are light gray, brown or white
- Mice can wreak havoc in a home via physical destruction of property and by spreading diseases like Salmonella and Hantavirus
- They tend to come in looking for food and warmth and then nest in areas of low traffic
- Mice can multiply quickly and what starts as a small infestation can turn into a huge problem very quickly.
The Crimes :
- Spreading Disease
- Property Damage
- Causing Allergies
- Introduction of other Pests into the Home
Mouse Problems? Contact the Experts!
Request a Free Quote to Get Rid of Mice:
Do not attempt to exterminate them by yourself. Contact Expert Pest Control immediately at (800) 235-3093.