Looking for Pest Control Jobs? Join Our Team!
Since 1991, Expert Pest Control has serviced thousands of residential and commercial clients to get rid of and prevent pest infestations and is New England’s Trusted Termite and Pest Control Provider. We are committed to provide the best possible service to protect against unwanted bugs and rodents. Our reach of services expands from southern Maine, parts of New Hampshire, and throughout Massachusetts. All of our services are 100% guaranteed and rendered by a state certified professional pest control technician.
Expert Pest Control is seeking licensed Pest Control Technicians to join their dynamic team! Based in Fitchburg, MA, Expert Pest Control has been servicing residential and commercial clients for nearly 25 years and is New England’s Trusted Termite and Pest Control Provider, providing services to communities in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine.
We are looking for experienced Pest Control Technicians to service our valued clients and new clients on three principle values that we pride ourselves with as a company: Local & Available, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on All Services, and Certified Experts to do the job right.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive company vehicle to client sites (residential and commercial) providing pest control services
- Locate, identify, destroy, control, and repel pests by performing inspections, correct pest control issues by applying product, baiting, and monitoring traces of pests.
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients, including the ability to gain referrals and offering clients to participate in our Maintenance Protection Plans.
- Adapts quickly to change and work under tight deadlines.
- Be able to re-evaluate and set priorities and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals within accepted timeframes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- State Licensed Pest Control Technician, 3+ years’ experience and multi-state licenses preferred.
- Knowledge of pests, control products, services, and treatments.
- Ability to work flexible hours; including Saturdays.
- Consistent and predictable behavior; individual is reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling tasks.
- A self-starter with the ability to perform effectively with minimal direction, support or approval, and supervision.
- Be comfortable in working in a variety of worksite settings that will include exposure to seasonal weather, maneuver in small areas, such as crawl spaces and attics, and other environments
- Good driving record
- Must pass a security background check